Thursday, September 4, 2008

My new girlfriend



My second hero came back from school with few other stories about his new girlfriend.. telling me everything about the girl..nampak benor dia suka kawan ngan budak ni..actually he has been telling me about this girl for the last few weeks...cuma sebabkan busy I never have a chance to see or meet this girl..or may be I tak ambik kisah sgt about cite girlfriend dia ...and today my second hero ulang lagi ayatnye.."mama belum lagi jumpa girlfriend baru adik..dia pandai" and then he proudly said adik dah tunjuk kat Mak(his granny)..

I asked him what did Mak (granny) say?..confidently he claimed that Mak said o.k..he..he.. I bet my mum tak perasan pun budaknye...

Then , i decided to ask him...your girlfriend tu putih ke? (because dari Tadika lagi my second hero cukup memilih untuk berkawan..)cikgu Tadika pernah complained about this.. During his Kindy days dia hanya nak main or sit with budak budak yang berkulit cerah je....slowly he said "tak putih tapi adik suka kawan sebab dia pandai"...oooops...so now I know ...he has included another category in his list..

Adusss!! I still remember his two favourite girlfriends kat Tadika - Misha and Sophia...and now Amalina....by the time he reach 25 thn I can't imagine how long the list will be... Doa I ..muga dia akan berubah bila besar nanti...he..he.. kalau tak fening...fening...

No comments: