Thursday, February 14, 2008

So many things to do..so little time


So many things to do in so little time...(Joker cakap tu dalam Batman kan..that's why I phased his handsome photo..ha..ha)
I have been pretty busy lately...My husband and I just secured scholarships to further our studies..itulah..muda..muda..tak nak belajor..dah tua baru sibuk nak belajor...
Alhamdulillah for the scholarships except now we are petty busy finding the university as we are offered to go to NZ..the country that never appear in my dream...I always have the impression that NZ has more sheeps than people living there...ha..ha..may be this is the punishment from God...
Yesterday I received a frustrated e-mailed..we cannot bring our Indonesian maid to NZ..come on I have three children with me...and both of us are going to crack our head there...please let me bring my maid....(screaming deep inside me)..BUT looks like nothing much we can do about it..
And tanpa disangka I received an e-mailed from Syah ..giving few e-mailed add of his friends in NZ..Syah ..thanks to you...we really appreciate that... I have e-mailed one of his friends asking about childcare facilities there..hope to get some info...no doubt NZ has among the best childcare facility...that is not the issue..the main concern... mampu ke nak bayar...ha..ha..
To all my friends and family ..thanks for all your supports and for all the good tips on starting my journey...One of my close friends said "buat la PhD ngan penuh gaya"....aduh...macam mana ni...belum start dah serabut.....ha..ha..

4 comments:

payat inc said...

boleh cari maid maori...

im said...

kalau ada maid memang senang sebab banyak perkara dia boleh kurangkan tugas kita. dapat concentrate lebih pada anak & study....

mulan said...

Payat,
maid maori...emmm...takut nanti my "other half" hilang focus plak..lagi bahaya..he..he

syah,
nampaknya i kena jadi superwoman la...or may b multipurpose woman ...

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.