Saturday, August 9, 2008

Few updates...

Answered Prayer..

Well friends just want to share ..miracle does happen in life!..the most important thing is keep on "berdoa"..because Allah juga yang menentukan segalanya... dan Allah juga yang Maha Mengetahui...

UPSR..coming soon..arrrghhh!!

My eldest hero will be sitting for his UPSR this September...Worry??.. rasanya I am the one who is experiencing all the feeling..he..he..and when he came back home last week with his trial exam result suddenly I felt like all the butterflies in this whole world are flying and enjoying themselves in my stomach...he..he..

Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan..

Last week we were invited to Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan...My second hero dapat hadiah...but he was quite upset with the hadiah (voucher buku) as he was expecting something else..he..he..

Happy Birthday ...

Happy Birthday to my "drama queen"...She is two years old...to my youngest sister:Achu..where is the cake!!!you promise to buy a birthday cake ..the chocolate moist from Secret Recipe... they are waiting for your cake!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. :p

mulan said...

Nazri will miss u....

Syah said...

Dapat pi Australia ye!!!