Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That ...feeling.

I don't know why but everytime I have to see my supervisors, I am having "that...feeling". I am sure that "that...feeling" does not bring any good to me..and I know that I have to get rid of "that..feeling" as soon as possible. I have tried and keep on trying but "that...feeling" doesn't seem to leave me. "That...feeling" stuck inside me, jumping around in my stomach , block my throat, trigger my neurological system ending up with a malfunction of my biological system!!

Adusss...camne ni...

3 comments:

Nor Fadzlina Nawi said...

Ha..ha..ha Welcome to the Phd World of butterflies in the tummy!

mulan said...

Fadz,
bagi la tips...akak rasa mine dah peringkat cronic ni...he..he

Nor Fadzlina Nawi said...

Takpelah kak, jgn sampai nak muntah dah lah. Sy selalu berdoa SV takde @ dia lupa ker nak jumpa sy LOL! Tp setakat ini tak pernahnya berlaku sedemikian rupa...he..he ok tak, bolehlah doa camtu. Bilalah nak abis Phdnyer..isk..isk. Tp oklah u hv that feeling, over confident at this stage can be bad news..