Thursday, December 6, 2012

Di celah celah kesibukan...

2 days ago I got a phone call from a concerned father. His daughter is doing her A-Level and having problem with accounting subject. Based on her daughter's previous academic achievement, he sounds very sceptical about her daughter's performance. Whilst her daughter is having a 1 month break, he requested me to do 1-1 intensive tuition. Fuhhh....what a request!!

The truth is I am very (10x) busy. Now I am "marathoning" to finish up the syllabus. Not to mention bundles of test papers & quizzes which I haven't even touch yet + the FRGS proposal which is still in WIP mode + 2 courses which I need to attend in December + need to submit the SKT & the ATP to my boss for my yearly assessment.Talking about ATP, I was surprised to find out that my ATP figure has reached more than 50 (the required band is only 39). Patutlah...I bz macam bees.... asyik keluar masuk class sampai tak sempat nak berdonia.... 

Well...all the above adalah yang tersirat. Yang tersurat, I asked the father to send her daughter to my house. I need to talk to her daughter and find out what is actually the problem. As a mother, I think I can understand kerisauan the father. Tak sampai hati nak cakap kat the father "Maaf, saya bz amat...almost tiap hari saya sampai umah pukul 6 or 7 pm".  

When I reached home, I discussed the issue with En Hubby. Alhamdulillah, En Hubby is willing to take over the "tuition" session. For this semester, En Hubby is teaching Accounting Information System (AIS), so beban kerja kurang sikit coz diaorang ada lab session and dia masuk keja pun semester dah nak abis, so loading kerja tak le banyak bebenor.

The funniest thing is bila the father datang my house untuk bertanyakan bab bayaran. He mentioned that he is willing to pay the tuition according to the mrkt price. Tuition for A Level subject memang mahal. He said he understand if we (En Hubby & I) nak charge extra because this is 1-1 session. Terkedu dia bila En Hubby cakap " No worries... free of charge".... 


2 comments:

Nor Fadzlina Nawi said...

hehe suka :-)

huda said...

Wow En Hubby buat jariah, Intan kalau kat KL ni PMR pun dah RM30 per hour apatah lagi A-Level. Bravo!