Monday, December 17, 2007

At last....

At last.... I managed to make this first posting to my blog.....he...he... dah lama den nak buat tapi banyak bebenor keroje nye...finally..today i put aside everything and start creating the "blog".. and here I am writing my first posting.......

why did i want to set up this blog? well... sometimes things are not like what you expect and sometimes you feel u need to talk to somebody BUT that somebody is not around....so i guess my reason in the most simple word is that I want to write what's inside my mind and heart without bothering others...ha..ha....

4 comments:

mamacrocs said...

Good try !!!!!
Need to change colour scheme sikitlah its too dark pasanglah lagu sikit baru hapenning

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mulan said...

o.k nanti kita alter apa apa yang patut...bila kakak n amin nak buat plak?

Syah said...

Well done Mulan (?????)

Believe me, blogging is addictive. You're going to be hooked on it!!!