Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Maid...

This morning I was "insulted" by a remark made by someone about having maid at home... well may be that person does not fall in the category "paksa-rela" to get/have maid.. that's why she can bluntly ,insensitively,stupidly expressed her so called "clever comments" about having maid...

And because I cannot scream as loud as I want just now due to the fact that I am in the official surrounding... I think now is the best time for me to shout and scream telling every body outthere..if only i have a choice i pun tak nak ambik Maid.... Buang duit and inviting lots and tons of problems too...But the point is DO I HAVE ANY CHOICE????...

To my dearest friends and beloved colleague whose life are blessed with families around you yang everwilling to look after your children when you are out working...Don't you ever dare again to criticise on having maid at home in front of me...I am 100% confident that semua org tak nak buang duit...including me....BUT we have no choice.....personally i pun menghitung hari bila anak anak dah besar and I can say "NO" to Maid... la macam kempen tak bagi merokok la plak...

moral of the story... bila nak cakap pikior pikior le skit...jgn main sedap mulut je...