Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holier-than-thou

Besides K-Pop, this is another phenomenon that we are facing: Holier-than-thou. Of course no scientific data to support and 100% based on my observation. We (at least I am feeling it) can no longer talk or discuss about anything without somebody trying to connect it with religion. No more general or casual discussion. You don't believe me? Just look at the social media. Look at your FB or Wassap. Even if your intention just wants to talk about health in general, there will be postings that divert your original intention to religious issues. Don't get me wrong. I am not against any religious discussion BUT when people start putting their ideas by pointing out how wrong others are- I don't like it. Didn't get what I mean?? Ok for example when A is trying to discuss about going to the gym ( the good , the bad and what not), why do we need to give comment like .. Ooh if you zikir and always remembers Allah you will definitely have good & perfect health. Please.... can we just have a decent discussion???