Monday, January 14, 2008

kawan,rakan,teman,sahabat...

Can anybody explain on the meaning of the above three familiar words? sounds very easy haaa...to be perfectly honest ,I my self sometimes get confuse with it.. to me 'kawan' refers to the people who is interested to know you or make an effort to know you or in the process of knowing you.."rakan" may be explained as your "kawan" who has something in common with you...that's why people called "rakan sekerja"...eventhough you hate your officemate you still have to use the word rakan sekerja to describe your relationship...what about teman?..Teman refers to a more meaningful and sentimental relationship with our "kawan"....betul ke ni? pretty sure about this..if not tak kan ada word "teman hidup"..finally..we end up with "sahabat"...rasanya "sahabat" will be a very very small portion of our big pool of "kawan"...

why do i write about these three words? .. well, lately i realised that some of us do not care or couldn't be bothered to care about our kawan, rakan, teman or sahabat...whether we like it or not ..we tend to become very insensitive,intolerate,self centered in our daily actions including our actions toward the three groups listed above...i have met people declared to be your kawan one day and yet act like they never knew you the next day...and people yang hanya akan 'berkawan" if only that other person brings benefit to her/him...As for me I still percaya no matter who you are...you are still hamba Allah... and always tell my self "ular yang menyusur akar tak akan hilang bisanya"...


So to all my kawan, rakan, teman and sahabat out there...if you somehow realised that I have become a very insensitive and self centered person ... please "wake me up"....maklum lah saya pun manusia....

No comments: