It seems quite a long time since I did my last posting to this blog. Actually, I am feeling down, depress and confuse. Confuse with everything around me, depress with everyone's action and feeling down with the unsolved situation.
o.k where to start my Hindi story...lets begin with the offer of scholarship. We were offered to do our PhD in NZ. Immediately after knowing this result we e-mailed our CV and research proposals to all (8) universities in NZ. Then we knew that only 3 universities provide expert in our area of studies. Out of these 3, one dah penuh la plak(supervisor dah ramai student)....we then proceed with formal applications to the other two universities. However, till today we still didn't get any offer letter not even "conditional" offer letter from these two universities.
At the same time, we were given the cut off date (23rd May) to at least submit "conditional offer letter" to our sponsors. We have e-mailed and phoned the two universities and persuade them to speed up the application process. The responds were not promising at all. They said,the normal process will take at least 6 months..(now dah 4 months ) meaning we have to wait another 2 months before we can get any letter from them or may be if we were from the Bolkiah family the respond wil be different!..he..he..(by the way, I don't understand lamanya NZ nak process..I got my unconditional offer letter from Essex Uni kat UK after 2 weeks sending my research proposal to them..malangnya teman idak le dapat scholar ke UK..he..he)
Since both of us already got unconditional offer letters from Australia..we then proceed with the appeal to change our placement..instead of going to NZ we appeal to go to Australia. Verbally, we were informed that they have agreed to send us to Australia. But till now, we haven't received any black and white regarding this matter. Without the confirmation letter , the financial guarantee letter will not be given to us. Therefore, we cannot send our "acceptance of offer" to the Australian University. In short, without the confirmation letter , nothing can be done . Based on the unconditional offer letter, the registration date is in July...(2 bulan lagi Beb!!)..and of course, a lot more to settle...
Since our story is similar to the Hindi movie.. Alaa....the familiar storyline..where the handsome hero from the rich family falls in love with the pretty but poor lady..both of them will be forced to go through the hardness before the can get married and live hapily ever after...so I really hope our ending will be exactly like the Hindi movie.."happy ending"..
As for now , my doa is that "muga Allah bukakan and permudahkan jalan bagi kami sekeluarga" Amin.....
he..he.. pening baca this posting?...I yang nulis ni pun pening...lagikan org yang membaca..he..he