Friday, June 20, 2008

Introducing the two heroes and my J-Lo...







Jeng...jeng...jeng....here are my two heroes and my J-Lo....sorry le lambat bebenor teman upload..sorry to my beloved anak sedara ..gambar dia ngan the geng tu blurrrr le plak..."Tsyam jgn marah mama ye...yang ambik gambar tu papa..."he..he...
My eldest son is 12 years old...and the brother is 7..and J-Lo is going to be 2 this August...The eldest one loves drawing ..(in fact I think he is very talented)..but academically..always bring back a "frightening result"...he..he..he wants to be an investigator (ala..ala FBI gitu...)..by the way FBI bukan ke must be very good in math and science and not "drawing"...he..he..
Second one..very confident...hate drawing but loves math...admire Era Fazira...he once mentioned he wanted to marry Era Fazira...but lately he has changed his mind...he wants to marry an english girl (orang putih)...wow! international le my menantu nanti!! his ambition is to become a scientist...
My latest collection...suka bergaya....my prediction is that her "maintenance cost" akan tinggi nanti...he..he...
Alhamdulillah diatas pemberianNya ....
Nota: date kat gambar tu silap...I lupa adjust kat camera...ini gambar terkini







No comments: