Monday, October 17, 2011

I am in cloud 9

An e-mail from my first supervisor, really light up my day. Last two weeks I have sent her my second draft of my lit rev (the chapter that I hate most!). I have received her comments for that chapter yesterday. Alhamdulillah, tak banyak sgt nak ubah. Unexpectedly, this morning I received another e-mail from her saying that ' ...and I forgot to say well done to the chapter-it was excellent'.


This is the first time in my entire 3 years, I dapat such comments from her. The common remarks from her:'...good effort BUT.....', or 'I agree with you BUT.....', or '...why not you think about....'. So tak salah le, her simple e-mail tu buat I happy kan.....yeayyyy!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mulan,

He ... he.. macam dapat surat cinta

Nor Fadzlina Nawi said...

Good on you!