Tuesday, November 19, 2013

After 9 months.

It has been 9 months since I completed my treatment. Last weekend I went for another MRI scan and blood test. My appointment supposed to be at 4pm but my neurosurgeon took more than half an hour to analyse the latest results. At that time I can sense something not "right" about the results. As expected, my blood test is ok except my hemoglobin level is not up to the expected level. That answered part of the "letih" symptom which I have experienced lately. I am very depressed with the MRI result. My neurosurgeon managed to deliver the issue and explain the consequences in a very "good/gentle" way. Credit should be given to him regarding this matter. If I were in his position, I don't think I could deliver the same message to my patient in a very positive tone. He tried his very best to explain to me and provide positive evidences from his previous experiences. Well.....siapakah kita untuk mempersoalkan apa yang terjadi....

No comments: