Friday, July 26, 2013

Blackout...I really had a blackout!!



I have been cracking my head for two weeks to come out with two case study for the final exam questions. Till now, I am still in the 'no where zone'. Feeling mentally tired and frustrated. time is flying away and the deadline is around the corner. At the same time I have tonnes of work to do (office + house work).

Untuk menyerabutkan lagi kepala lets listen to this song. This is one of my favourite songs masa zaman muda. I like Scorpions. I like most of their songs such as when the smoke is going down and still loving you. Rock you like a hurricane pun ok.

Still remenber when Scorpions buat diaorang punya European Tour in the 90s, I kat UK doing my second year Degree. Itu semua cerita masa muda...zaman jahilliah...part of growing up...heee. Now ni, macam Frank sinantra cakap la..

 And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend I will say it clear
I will state my case of which I'm certain
I have lived a life that's full
I have traveled each and every hway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way.....

No comments: