Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Beginning of a New Episode





At last my hubby and I have passed through the first episode of our PhD journey. The new episode will start soon. I bet the new episode of our journey will not be an easy one but again we need to try our best to handle it.

We would like to ucapkan berbillion billion terimakasih to our family especially my mum and all kenkawan for the doa. Kepada Liza & Ibrahim, again, thank you for taking care of J-Lo and helping us when kami need to see our supervisors serentak. emmmmm...lepas u all balik Msia ni...poning ni..bab ni..

To Mr B and Mrs H kat Brisbane , thanks for the support and Mrs H thanks again for sharing with us your presentation slides ( I learn a lot from your superb slides).Muga Allah juga memudahkan your PhD journey.

Muga perjalanan seterusnya dipermudahkan..

2 comments:

Nor Fadzlina Nawi said...

Tahniah & all the best, kak...

mulan said...

Thanks Fadz.